The reason for cold and flu and treatment

The reason for cold and flu and treatment



In the last article, I wrote about the cause of the cold I experienced. I talked about the reasons for the cold, and I introduced one of the reasons. It was the cause of the cold that was so unpleasant, it was the cause of the cold that people can not think easily. I told you I had a cold many times because of the cause. It was candy. Some people may know that eating lots of candy can catch a cold. But people who are not as sensitive as I am will not know that candy is the cause of the cold and flu.


It is hard to know that candy is the cause of the cold unless you are able to sensitively recognize the changes or reactions your body experiences after eating really. Almost everyone cannot understand that candy is the cause of the cold. It's hard to predict, and it can be an absurd cause. So the last article I wrote was titled as an absurd cause. Even if everyone does not admit that candy or caramel is the cause of the cold, I have found that candy is the cause of the cold. The reason I got a cold this time was after eating a few candies. I knew that when I ate candy from the past, I got a cold, but I did not write it down so I forgot about it. And since I did not try to think and remember deeply and deeply, after a long period of time I had a cold again after eating lots of candy again. Now I have written a blog post that says that if I eat candy I get a cold or flu, I will not forget it. A few years later, when I try to eat candy again, I will remember the fact that I wrote it down and put the candy down.







Another reason I write this is to give my son a more detailed and detailed account of the world. I have never received the information that my parents gave me in this detailed teaching, and I sometimes thought that my father or mother would have been helpful to me if they had left health or flu treatment information or useful information to live in the world. My son does not know how useful this article I have left for him, but if I leave the facts I realize while living, at least my son will understand my mind. And it seems important to leave the facts that I realize so that my son will not lose his health by mistake.




I think that the health information known in the world is divided into forces. Health information known by the authorities of medicine and health information known by ordinary people without authority. There is a big difference in the quality of health information divided into two forces. Health information introduced by medical authorities is easy to accept. Obviously, what the experts say is that so many people seem to be willing to accept and execute what they say without having to doubt. The health information that the non-medical person speaks is not authority. It sounds like superstition. There will be a lot of wrong information. However, there are a lot of experiences and unexpected information. There is a lot of information that is effective and valuable beyond thought. It's up to you to choose what information you want to receive. But you have to know a lot more to make the right choice. So the choice is not easy. Like many people, I've been living with a lot of wrong choices so far. Nowadays, I realize that the choice is the most difficult in the world.


Now, let's talk about various causes of cold or flu in earnest. The doctors say that the cause of the cold is usually the virus. Doctors explain that people get cold or flu when their immune system is weakened. I thought it was true until a few years ago, and as I was talking to people who had no knowledge of health, I told them that if a person's immunity weakens, a flu virus will infiltrate and catch a cold. However, I doubted whether it was true. I think it is not possible to think. Many people say that if they get a cold, they get a cold because of bad luck. You may have gotten cold because of bad luck, but the fact is that you got a cold because it was a cold cause rather than bad luck.





I will reveal one of the most important causes of cold that I have not known for a long time and have always caught a cold. It is dry indoor air. Generally, it seems that the environment is beginning to become dry from autumn. It starts to dry out in the autumn season when the winter starts, and the air becomes dry all winter. From the time the room air becomes dry, many people start to catch a cold. The cause varies depending on how you look at the cause, but doctors explained that the people's immunity weakened at this time and that the flu virus infected the body and got a cold. But it may be, but considering what I have experienced, the visible reason for indoor air drying is far more reasonable than the invisible cause of impaired immunity and cold virus infiltration. Indoor air is dry, but I often used to live without being humidified indoors. There are many people who humidify the room with a humidifier, but there are many who do not humidity. I should talk about the humidification story separately, but I will try the humidification story in another article.

I didn't do any room humidification until I realized the importance of indoor humidification. People like me who do not know the importance of indoor humidification are much more than I thought. However, if you do not humidify indoors during a dry period, you will surely catch a cold. Of course, 100 out of 100 people will not catch a cold. Even so, it is true that the percentage of people who have a cold is much higher than those who are not. This section will be covered separately in other articles. It is about the difference between a person who does not get a cold and a person who gets a cold just after living in a dry environment.


I have obviously learned from experience that if the indoor air is dry, people get a cold. I used to catch a cold too often before. I took so many colds that I really thought I was too weak. But it was not necessarily the case. I was regularly exercising and trying to eat good healthy food as much as possible. So I was too hard to understand me who got caught cold too often. So I have been thinking and thinking for a long time about why I get so cold this often. And as I was reading a lot of books, I was studying the hidden reason I often get cold. At that time, I was in a state of frequent colds.



Now that I remember my memory in detail, I seem to remember. I was doing something on the day when I realized the importance of humidification, which is the cause of my cold. It was a cold winter at that time and the oil stove was strongly on in the workshop. It was because the room was very cold if I did not turn on the stove light strongly. At that moment, I was in a cold, my nasal mucus was completely dry and there was no moisture. And my nose was severely torn and I was so distressed. Maybe the neck was sore. I have been in this condition for a long time and in the winter it was very painful because the nasal mucosa and the mucous membranes were torn. I was caught in cold at the same time.





I kept thinking in my mind why I was having a cold. Then, for a moment, I realized what caused the cold. It was in the damp. The room I was working on was a completely dry place, which was warm, but no moisture, thanks to the stove that lit up the intensity of the fire. Because there is no moisture, the skin of the body is also dry. When there was no moisture left in the nasal mucosa, every time I breathed in, the mucous membranes of the nasal nose were scratched by the skin of my nose every time dry air entered at a rapid rate. The neck was the same situation. You will all know. When the skin is dry, it cracks roughly. It is the intrusion of germs that should not enter the body.



How about a series of cold steps that I realized? Don't you think it's very logical? It is different from the fact that the body weakens and the immunity decreases and as a result, the cold virus invades the body and catches a cold. Now I know that the cause of my cold is dry indoor air. Would not it be possible to solve this problem by humidifying the dry air, which is the cause of the cold? What do you think about the flu treatment? At first, I sprayed water on the floor in my working area and sprayed the air with an atomizer. And then my nose, which was sick, was cool. So I spray water on the floor from time to time. I was the only person to spray water from the workplace. I knew that other employees were sick because of the dry nasal mucosa and mucous membranes, but they did not say anything. The staff learned that after I sprinkled the water, they told me that their nose and throat were comfortable.



And I did the humidification in the room at home. I do not use a humidifier. I am lazy and can not wash the humidifier from time to time. So I started to study how to humidify a room without a humidifier. I can spray water on the floor in the workshop, but I can not spray water in the room. I did various experiments and realized the best way. It is to dampen the towel and hang it on the wall. I put a towel on the wall and I fell asleep, and the nasal mucosa and the mucous membrane did not hurt anymore. This way I removed the cause of the cold. My flu treatment was done naturally perfectly. You all know. Removing the cause of cold means treating the disease. I changed my physical environment so that I can no longer take my cold. Until now, I have often had a cold unless I knew this. There is no doctor who tells this story even if you see a doctor in a hospital. The doctor is just a bodyguard. Even if you do not have any problems in your body, doctors will prescribe medicines to improve your immune system. The difference of approach of phenomenon makes this difference.


If you or your children get a cold too often, remember this article I wrote and apply it in your life. You may not get a cold anymore. I have not had a cold since running this method. After I humidified my living room, I almost never got a cold.

Related post
https://naturehealus.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-experience-absurd-reason-for.html


In the next article, I will write about another cause of the cold.

댓글

  1. i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr AZIEGBE, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR AZIEGBE for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL. COM and also WhatsApp him +2349035465208..
    He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
    1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT

    답글삭제
  2. Oh thank you very much for giving me a comment. And introduce me a good doctor that you are so nice. All disease in the world can be cured with natural way like herbal, natural toxic, mineral, etc. Anyway I congratulations your recovery from uncurable herpes.. ^^

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

You can treat cancer yourself

Unexplained excessive itching all over body? It may be a good detox that the body releases poison

How to be young face even when older