Blood research with mouse experiment. What is the important role of blood?

Blood research with mouse experiment. What is the important role of blood?




The fundamental institution in the body.

What is the most important thing in our body? I think about the less important and more important parts of my body. There are, of course, institutions that are fundamentally important in maintaining life, and there are areas that are not important enough to sustain life. Even so, there is no part of the body that is not important. Everything is important, including your toes and nail, hair. But I would like to think about what part of the body plays the most important role in maintaining our human life, not this general importance.








Many people will sometimes think about what is the most important part of their body. What do you think is the most important part of your body? Of course the first of the most important parts is not the brain? The brain recognizes me and controls the life activities that occur in my body. This is basically everyone will think. Is the heart after the brain important? When the heart stops, people die, so the heart is very important. If you think in a chain, the stomach, small intestine, large intestine, pancreas, kidney, etc. are all essential. I will think about these fundamentally important institutions in the following articles. Today, I will think about blood.





The most important thing in the body.

What is blood? Blood is a liquid that circulates in the body of all living things. Blood can be called life itself. In the Old Testament of the Bible, blood is actually described as life itself. So when humans eat animals, the Bible commands humans not to eat blood. God commanded mankind to eat meat, but not to eat blood. Because blood is life itself, God has told us not to eat any blood. In our lives, we can see that blood plays a very important role in our lives, so that blood is actually all in our lives. All activities such as human motion and recognition are possible only if the blood circulation is properly performed. Were you thinking about this fact? Maybe you would have thought of course.




Where does the body's ability come from?

The ability to see the world is possible through the action of blood. The ability to hear sounds is also possible thanks to the blood. You can move your hands and move your fingers because of the blood circulation. The ability to walk and jump is also possible because the blood circulates. The ability to think and remember is also possible because of the blood. Speaking and eating are also possible because of blood. The ability to smell is also possible because the blood circulates. Now go into the inside of the body, the peristaltic movement of the stomach to break the food is possible because of blood circulation. The digestion of food in the small intestine is also done by the blood. You can think of everything that happens in your body as doing what blood does. All of the visible and invisible activities that occur throughout our bodies are made possible by blood circulation. So all the activities of humans and animals can be thought of as the actions of blood. So, is my real master blood? Perhaps the real owner of the person named 'I' is not the brain but the blood. Even the subject who thinks and perceives may be blood rather than the brain.



In this way, the whole of my life will be dominated by blood. Blood may determine the attitude of our lives. So blood is the master of all animals. I can say that blood is all of you and me.

If we look at our lives from a different point of view, our appearance and behavior will vary depending on the condition of the blood. I read an amazing column about blood well over a decade ago. The column told me about the study of blood in Japan. Since I read that column, I have come to think of the blood again. After reading that column, I saw the Old Testament of the Bible and somehow understood God's command.










An important experiment on blood

Let me introduce what the contents of the column are. In Japan, scientists have experimented with mice, and I think some of you may know that. It was an experiment comparing a young mouse with an old mouse. Basically, young animals are so energetic that they move diligently. On the contrary, the old rats will not be able to actively move because of the lack of energy in their bodies. Anyone who is a bit older will be annoyed because there is no power. He will not even want to move. In this experiment, young rats and old rats behaved like their age. The young mouse was a very active attitude moving hard and the old mouse did not move. Japanese scientists experimented with changing the blood of these young and old rats. What happened then? Do you imagine? Before I read the conclusions in this column, I imagined that maybe the two rats had different behaviors.







Exchange of blood

Well, my imagination was exactly right. They pulled the blood of the young mouse and injected it into the body of the old mouse, and the old mouse, which did not move, recovered its energy and began to move very active. On the contrary, when blood was drawn from the body of an old rat and injected into the body of a young mouse, the young mouse was no longer energetic like the first old rat. It was a tired and tired look. As the blood of both rats changed, the behavior of the two rats changed completely. I do not think so right now, but I remember imagining myself doing this kind of experiment before reading this column. However, I am not a scientist and it was difficult to carry out such an experiment. I just imagined it and once imagined I forgot. What I imagined was the imagination of what would happen if the blood of the elderly person and the blood of the young person were interchanged.




These scientists might have imagined that maybe I imagined it. But Japanese scientists experimented with what they had imagined. Through the experiment, I was able to realize the role of blood more clearly. I do not know if the experiment that was conducted in Japan at that time was the first experiment in the world or the experiment was carried out elsewhere. I think that maybe the experiment was the first experiment in the world. I think people who heard the news were very surprised. Through that experiment, we would begin to realize how important blood is in our lives. Do the doctors realize that? The doctors basically knew this. But I do not understand that doctors do not act according to the knowledge they know.






Blood differences between old rats and young rats

What does it mean that an old rat that has not moved well after injecting blood in a young rat into an old rat became an active rat? It was an experiment that informed us of various facts. It showed that as we get older, the quality of our blood will change. Rats do not drink and do not smoke. The life of a mouse itself cannot be an error in the experiment. It may be composed of a healthy mouse and a fragile rat born naturally in the experiment but would have prepared for this interference. So we can see that the quality of the body and blood decline over time. If you think about it more specifically, you might say that the quality of the blood is deteriorated and the function of the body is deteriorated. So over the years, you can see that the blood's function is getting worse. Can I say that my body is old because my blood is old? I interpret it that way.


 







After reading the column, I began to think that I should keep my blood healthy. It was the most important column in my life. It was a column that changed my thoughts and attitudes in my life. Rats do not have the ability to change their lives, but humans can make changes in their lives because they can think and judge. I began to study how I can keep my blood healthy in my life. And I was wondering if I could keep my blood always young and always keep healthy if I effort aggressively. So I kept thinking about my questions and studied. As a result, I learned that depending on how I live, I could keep my blood younger over time and, on the other hand, make my blood grow older.



An Important Perspective on Blood - Beginning and Solving the Problems of Life

You may be reading this article, and perhaps your fate changes from this moment on. Until now, you did not know this about blood, but if you read this column and realize the importance and role of blood, then your fate can change. On the other hand, you may have known this information about blood. However, you may have forgotten the importance of blood. But if you think that you should live with your blood again, this article may be a change of your destiny. Even if we know only this knowledge about blood, our fate may be different enough. But you should not just end up knowing the information. You need to know the importance and apply it to your life. That way you can completely change your fate to the good side. The difference in fate means two things.






Until now, if you were unaware of any disease progressing in your body, you might imagine that with this knowledge of blood, you could develop a disease if you mismanaged blood. In that sense, if you start fundamentally managing your blood, your disease will not develop any longer and the disease can stop. This is a change of fate. Or you may already have some disease, but you may think that if the blood changes, the disease can be cured. This can change your fate. There is something I always talk about. It does not mean that you have to meet something incredible. The fate can be changed by a very small moment. However, in order for our destiny to change, we need to change our attitude and take some action. Of course, the fate changes to the bad side. Changes in thoughts and in behavior often change the way we live.

Articles you will be interested in 

My experience, absurd reason for catching a cold






댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

You can treat cancer yourself

Unexplained excessive itching all over body? It may be a good detox that the body releases poison

Study your body with an interest in natural healing.