Unexplained excessive itching all over body? It may be a good detox that the body releases poison


I have been very itchy for a few days ago. I thought why my body would have unexplained excessive itching. I have a reason for itching on my body. I am writing this article to share with you why I am itching this time. Does anyone know why your body is itching? I think not much. Those who self-heal may know why their bodies are itching. They are people who usually think and study about their bodies. What do you do if your body is severely itchy? Almost everyone will go to the hospital if they feel severely itchy. They think they may have a problem with their skin and will consult their dermatologist. And they will soon be prescribed medicines to treat the itchy symptoms.





But I do not. I am writing this article to let you know that I don't. I want to let you know what to do. Everyone should think about going to the hospital, but I share this article to think that some of them don't have to go to the hospital. I do not know how many people this article will be exposed to, but those who read this article will be reluctant to go to the hospital when they are scared. If your body is morbidly itchy, you may think that you have a problem with your skin and you should visit a hospital and meet a dermatologist for a consultation. However, it is unfortunate that it is not a disease to be cured when seeing a doctor. I don't understand why there is a hospital. In fact, what the hospital does well is surgical surgery or first aid. The hospital has developed a lot towards physical surgery. Doctors seem to think of surgery as the most important subject that they learn in their hypertext. In fact, doctors who are good at surgery are worthy of respect. Even so, surgery does not seem to be a skill that a doctor should do. Surgery should be minimized. Doctors will need skills to treat patients without surgery. However, I suspect that because doctors do not make money when they treat patients without surgery, they focus on surgery.




I am talking about the body being itchy, but it is also applicable when there are symptoms such as skin diseases in the human body. You do not have to go to the hospital if you have acne or flesh on your face. Rather, go to the hospital, prescribe medicines, take medicine, and apply ointment to the skin, it is rather harmful to your health. I'll tell you why it's harmful to your body. There is a story I always say. Symptoms and Causes of Illness. If you try to treat the symptoms itself, the cause of the disease is missed. If you miss the cause of the disease, you will not be able to cure the parts that really need to be cured. I said I do not need a hospital, but there may be some symptoms that really need a hospital. There are also acute emergency patients. In this case, the hospital will need to identify the cause, receive treatment. For example, there are diseases such as typhoid fever. I am not saying that these diseases do not require a hospital.




This time I said that my body was a cause of itching. If you have any symptoms in your body, there is always a cause. However, since the phenomenon of the cause is not seen, nobody knows the cause. It is not visible, so it is hard to find the cause. Maybe nobody knows the exact cause. I do not really know the cause of the symptoms of the illness I'm talking about. I can not see it. Then why am I saying that there is the cause of the disease? By experience, I know. For example, I did something different from usual. I usually think a lot about my body. I monitor myself in real time. So I try to think of why I have such symptoms when I see something different than usual. Then I can see what is the cause of the symptoms of the disease that has appeared to me. I have a lot of illnesses that have confirmed the cause. Do you have any experience in identifying the cause of the disease yourself? When you identify the cause of the disease, it is easy to treat the disease. Treatment is really easy. Finding the cause of the disease is fun. In this way, by identifying the cause of my disease, I know the cause of the illness that I do not know now or that I did not know. So if you train, you will know the cause of the disease even if you do not have experience. This may mean a level in which we know the world in more detail. You can see the cause without looking.

If I were born in the past, I would be treating many patients. In the past, there was a time when a doctor's license was not needed. In Europe, however, there was a case where a person who treated a patient was killed as a witch. Anyway, the reason I learned a lot of medical knowledge is that I live in the present age. There is a lot of information in the present age. You can study through the internet or television health programs, and there are many health-related books in the library. If you are interested, it is time to learn about disease and treatment methods.



There is no cause of a disease that can not be found. However, you should take a habit of observing your body as usual. There is no cause of a disease that can not be found. However, you should take a habit of observing and observing your body as usual. And you must be trained. I said it was possible, but it's not easy. Not everything is possible. Not many people remember their usual life. It is not easy to remember specifically what you have eaten or what you have done. But even if it is difficult, you should be able to remember your actions. The cause of all diseases is hidden in our daily lives. You have to remember what you did in your life. But even so, it is not easy to find out the cause of the disease. So what do you think? I said I could find out the cause of the disease, but it may be impossible for everyone to figure out the cause of their illness.

So doctors will not be able to identify the cause of their patients' illnesses.

I have been able to identify the cause of the illness thanks to my habit of remembering my life and my study of body and sickness treatment.




I can see exactly why my body has been itching recently. The reason I was itching was that I had been eating healthy foods that had a great effect on detoxification since a few days ago. The name of the health food is glutathione. Glutathione is known to have a powerful detoxifying effect in the body. This is known as vitamin G. Glutathione is also known as the king of vitamins. So I bought and ate glutathione. Once basically glutathione is antioxidant in our bodies. Antioxidant activity is a concept that acts to protect parts of the body that are attacked by active oxygen. It is known that some of the oxygen that we breathe and breathe turns into toxic active oxygen and attacks the cells of the body. When this active oxygen attacks the cells of the body, the cells are wounded and inflamed. In this process, aging progress and diseases are caused. However, as you get older, eating these antioxidants, such as glutathione, releases the active oxygen that is left in your body. Aging will be delayed as active oxygen is released from the body. And the likelihood of getting sick is reduced.

This is why my body is so itchy here. I ate the toxin-excreted food and thought that the food was good for my body's toxin emissions. Even now, many parts of the body are itchy. There are many kinds of foods that help to release toxins. Plants from the ground have basically the ability to release toxins.


Most people in the present age will have a lot of toxins in their bodies. Air and water contamination and food are also processed foods, so when the food is produced in the factory, preservatives or chemical seasonings are added. There are many channels where toxins come into your body. So humans can not completely stop the toxin inhalation. However, you should do your best to thoroughly monitor the toxins and remove the toxins from your body as much as possible. If the toxins can be removed periodically, the likelihood of getting sick will be reduced. My body was scared but I did not have to go to the hospital. I have eaten toxin-excreted food, but it can be arousing if you do not eat the toxin-excreted food. Even in such cases, you do not need to be treated at the hospital. In this case, there are too many toxins in your body, which may be the process by which the body releases its own toxins. So we must not interfere with the body's self-healing. What hinders the body's healing process is treating it in the hospital. It is to apply the dermatitis cream to the itchy part and eat the medicine.

However, many people think that skin has a disease, so they are taking medicine and applying ointment to the skin. This treatment will prevent the body from releasing inflammation or toxins and will retain toxins in the body. This can be a source of big problems in the long run.



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

You can treat cancer yourself

How to be young face even when older