You have to study your body yourself.

How much do you know about your body? I had little knowledge of my body and wondered how many others would know their bodies. So I write this article asking how much you know about your body.
In fact, people do not know much about their bodies. Those who know about the body are doctors. Because doctors know about the body to a certain extent, I think they were able to fix people who are sick with their knowledge. But did the doctors know all about the body? It was not. But they saved a lot of people with some knowledge they know about the body. So I respect doctors who save people's lives. How about you? How much do you know about your body? I do not know much about my body. But we should not live without knowing our body.



Even if you are not a doctor or researcher, you need to be interested in your body and study your body. Studying any information is helpful. Even if you are not an expert, you should know the information that will help you in your life. Knowledge such as law, taxation, and financial information is very helpful for living. If you know it, it becomes information that can prevent damage in a loss situation. But the information about my body is beyond my ability to protect me and it is my strength to keep my life. At the most important moments, information about the body, medical knowledge is an opportunity to save me. So, if you are interested in studying medical knowledge, it is most helpful to your life. There are a lot of things that people need, but I think health knowledge is needed the most.


Old people would not have studied because they did not have time to study the body. They would not have had time to study because they could not survive if they did not work for a living day. No matter how much you want to study, it would be hard to study. It was impossible to study medicine in a situation where I had to work all day. I would not even have time to study. But modern people are different. It is not easy, but we can make time for studying. In the evening, we spend time drinking and drinking with our colleagues and friends. How about reducing your drinking time and studying your body? It is not easy to study about the body as usual. There are few people who think that they should study about body and health even if they are interested in health.



When you are interested in your body and observe it, you will know about your body. That way you know what happens to your body when you do something. If you do not care about your body, you will not be able to notice it even if you have a problem with your body. So first you have to watch carefully about your body.
In my case, I have been observing my body since I was about 20 years old and thinking about my body. When I saw some changes in my body, I thought deeply while studying to see why the change happened to my body. After studying and thinking deeply about my body, I became able to understand the phenomena that appeared in my body later on.



I do not know much about my body, but I am confident that by using the health information I have studied, I can treat my body when I get sick. Do you think these thoughts and actions are dangerous? Many people will think it's dangerous. It may seem dangerous to think that a person who does not have a professional knowledge of medicine can cure his or her body. And doctors strongly criticize those who claim to be able to treat their own bodies themselves. Doctors do not accept natural healing. If they embrace natural healing, their justification is weak. I claim the importance of natural healing but I do not think we don't need a doctor. Rather, there must be a doctor in this world. But the problem is that doctors can not distinguish between what they can and can not do.


If you start to know your body, you will be able to heal your body naturally. Natural healing can be seen as a tremendous medical act or, on the contrary, as a worthless act, but this natural healing is the natural law of the world. Natural healing is the law of nature, even if we humans do not acknowledge natural healing.No matter what disease you are in, your body is doing natural healing. A doctor is only a person who aids the immense healing of your own body.
The best way to cure your body is to understand the many phenomena that occur in your body and not to interfere with the process by which your body heals the diseased state. At least you should not interrupt your body's natural healing. In addition, you can study your body and disease and leave it to the natural flow. You have to study your body yourself so that you do not interfere with the natural healing that your body performs. Begin to be interested in your body and think about the things that your body displays to you.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

You can treat cancer yourself

Unexplained excessive itching all over body? It may be a good detox that the body releases poison

How to be young face even when older